Training if I'm a star I'll be my own worst enemy (SE)
Maeve!
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Each bolt of lightning he sends out causes a shiver to run along her spine, jaw to clench upon impact as if she was the one being struck, the energy of it coursing through her. Maeve keeps her eyes peeled for more to come, knowing that they always do, drawn to the noise as they are. Seeing none, but knowing better than to lower her guard she starts to reach for another arrow when Sunjata hisses, a rumbling growl in his chest.

Jade eyes snap towards the lifting leg, spotting the assailant that’s decided to attach itself foolishly to a rather large dragon, a snort leaving her at the sight of it. Maeve recalls what Noah told her about using her bow as a close combat weapon and with a flourish of a spin, she brandishes it as suck, hitting the gourd hard enough in the side that hurts her hands to brace the weapon in such a way.

The gourd releases Sunjata, vines flailing as it falls from far enough above the shore to bust apart upon impact with the stone covered ground, guts splattering every which way. A smaller one, about the size of a ball attempts to try its luck only to be met with the toe of her boot, punting it with force through the air.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: if I'm a star I'll be my own worst enemy - by Maeve - 07-09-2021, 03:14 PM