sweet baby of mine
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room
"When has it ever?" Maeve teased, giving her a playful smile before she drew away, leading them through the building towards one of the sitting rooms. It was largely the same. If anything, it was simply updated, reinforced, and more of Maeve's taste and style came through now with the new decor. "I'm most proud of next door. We built an entirely new building just got housing." Maeve informed her with a small smile, settling on the edge of the couch as she prepared her tea, eyes flicking back up to Phoebe.

The statement earned Phoebe a flush, Maeve looking almost sheepish before she straightened, "It wasn't planned. My contraceptive seemed to have failed me, but I'm not unhappy with the development." She always wanted a family. A child. Now she was going to get that. Even if Locke wasn't with her. He couldn't take that from her and she didn't think he would. "I do. Locke... We were together for a time, but recently separated. He, uh, left with the Ark. I haven't had a chance to tell him yet."
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
sweet baby of mine - by Maeve - 07-09-2021, 02:43 AM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Phoebe - 07-13-2021, 03:29 AM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Maeve - 07-13-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Phoebe - 07-26-2021, 05:28 PM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Maeve - 07-26-2021, 06:24 PM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Phoebe - 08-08-2021, 05:11 PM
RE: sweet baby of mine - by Maeve - 08-09-2021, 10:29 PM