Personal Quest future history
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seraphina
the artificer

I trust you both well enough.” She titters back with a hand on her hip and another chime of laughter. She lets the four of them get to work while she winds the stair foundation around the trunk toward the top of the foundation, placing the stairs to be used as steps as she goes. She leaves a little bit of a crack as well as a grippy sort of material to make sure nobody would slide down them when it did indeed rain, and by the time she’s stepped up to the top of it to place the door she can overhear the question aired.

A few bamboo stalks cut in half and tied together with twine might make for a good reroute of the water.” She offers, stepping by back to admire the work of the door before she slots in the last hinge, before making sure it works and doesn’t rub against the frame. “Or a curtain of a waterfall for decoration.” She winks, helping to point Remi and Ronin in the right direction should they need it.

Sera builds the stairs and puts in the door as well as placing a grippy liquid material onto the stairs to prevent slipping!
stitch it together kid, i know you know better
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
are you really going to talk about timing in times like these?
"Oh, look who's suddenly got a mind for building things." Remi quips, though he's utterly delighted by Ronin's suggestions. "Too many." He grumbles with a smile, considering the ways in which they might move the water in order to sustain a garden. Just as he's about to settle on one over the others, Sera pipes up and all thoughts of bamboo and latticing to shuffle the flow of water is gone. "Waterfall curtain." He says adamantly, pointing toward Sera for good measure. 'Absolutely that." And, knowing Ronin is likely to protest, he quickly adds: "Think of the wonders it will do for my hygiene."

Grinning, one Remi disappears, leaving just the alchemist with his hands on his hips. "Why don't we plan out our waterfall curtain over lunch? I am not sure about the two of you, but I am starving. And I happen to know a certain fox who is nearly always cooking something."

So saying, Remi feels a bright pulse of adrenaline and potential that rises from the balls of his feet and pools into his stomach. Not for years has he felt this properly excited about taking on a task quite so large. It will likely all go to hell soon enough, but until then, the look of boyish enthusiasm that washes over his features says about as much as anything he could say.

~FIN

FASTEST PQ EVER. WE WIN EVERYTHING.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.