I might’ve let them lay
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
"Atone." He snarls in response. There was nothing she could do to make it better, but she might try rather than just cowardly trying to get others to defend her from Hotaru's wrath. Her very justified wrath.

Not so fully lost to the predators that lurked beneath his skin so as to be riled by her retreat, the alchemist merely folds his arms across his chest. "You have no right to my side of things." Remi points out, wondering to himself which would dull his fury more: raking his claws down the side of Safrin's lighthouse, or breaking his teeth against the boulders that surround it. "You do not know me. How dare you ask such a thing, especially after the things you have done."

Pressing his teeth together over and over such that his jaw feathered to the beat of his heart, Remi turns his back on her that he might finish his conversation with Aoife before leaving an OfFeRiNg for Safrin.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
my heart turns as if a tide. let anything happen, it says
wash me on the stones, curl me from the edge, cut me from the bone
Perhaps it's a ruse. A deflection, a projection upon her. That he cannot even handle the subject being brought up, it must bother him immensely. But for all that Aurelia would like to know about Ludo's Demi-god, Ronin's husband, Aoife's father, Hotaru's baby daddy, and whatever other title he might claim to hold, he shuts her out completely.

So when his back is turned to her, she turns her back to him as well, and moves away from his threatening presence. Her pawsteps are large enough to cover plenty of ground in little time, though she does cast one last glance over her shoulder at him.

Then, she leaves, an ill feeling pitted in the depth of her heart.
but let the softness of my heart never die
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
Remi can hear her depart, soft as the pads of her paws are across the sand. His fury has risen to the back of his throat, and there it softly scalds as he glares up at Safrin's shrine. It takes several minutes—hours maybe, Remi is hardly paying attention—until he's able to pull his eyes down with something less than hate making them bright.

"No one will ever replace you." He whispers as he presses a kiss to his fingers which he then deposits onto one of the stones.

Rising, Remi walks to the side of the lighthouse, still considering whether or not it would feel good to blunt his claws against the stones erected in Safrin's honour. In the end, he decides that relieving himself is a better use of his time. And so, with a golden stream surely befitting the goddess, Remi waters the stones around the shrine as his talons bite into the skin of his palms.

~FIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.