Mini Event let's get this guy in front of a crowd
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ADAM

Seal my heart and break my pride
Adam watched it all unfold, not expecting to be involved - when Wessex called him out specifically, he straightened up from where he was leaned on the wall, looking back and forth as if expecting to see someone else that she could be talking to. No dice, she really did mean him.

"Uh--" He scratched the side of his head, trying to work out what the fuck he was meant to say here. Not all that caught up on convincing people to Ascend, the temptation was to mess with Wessex and say Mort's Realm was the fucking bee's knees, but really his memories of that time were so vague it was hard to describe it as anything but 'general warm happy gooiness'. "I mean, I dunno what the Voice's afterlife is like, to uh, compare, but Mort's Realm is fine I guess, if you like sleeping and um...I mean you're not really conscious for it--"

He shrugged, helplessly looking at the people around. "I'm willing to see what the Voice is offering instead, I guess."
I've nowhere to stand and now nowhere to hide

Messages In This Thread
RE: let's get this guy in front of a crowd - by Adam - 07-15-2021, 08:32 AM