under garden and calicos
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve should have known better than to even suggest that she go out without Aurelia, but truthfully the Nightshade thought that she could handle it. She's gone into the Wilds a number of times now. Even while pregnant. Granted, once was with Ronin and the other with Sunjata. It's not like much can happen when you're with a demigod or a dragon. This, while a short jaunt, wasn't something to be taken any less seriously.

Her counterpart moves ahead of her, cutting them a clear path through the still lush greenery, but the Fireheart isn't in a mood to play it seems. Her smile isn't returned and instead she's met with a warning glance that has Maeve arches her brow at, "No, you hadn't told me about the plants from your world. We have those too. Some that get so big they can swallow you whole. I think they're mostly in the Greatwood, though." She muses, head cocking to the side thoughtfully before she sighs, speeding up a little so she can get closer to Aurelia.

"I know I'm pregnant, 'Relia, but that doesn't mean that I'll break." Maeve tries her best to soothe her fellow queen's worries, but she knows that likely isn't going to happen. If there was one thing Maeve has figured out it's that Aurelia didn't budge on things when it came to her safety right now. Her bump is starting to become more noticeable now, sticking out more than her previously flat tummy, a soft swell that pushes against the fabric of her shirt.

Ah, right, the letter. "I'm assuming you aren't talking about his offer of the leather... He wants to meet to discuss things. I told him that I wasn't able to travel right now and that if it was in an official capacity I wouldn't do so without you with me." Something they both agreed on early on. When it came down to meeting other leaders or communication, they would both be involved. "He apparently doesn't feel comfortable with you coming to Halo and suggested that we meet halfway." Maeve pauses, giving Aurelia a chance to digest what she's said, letting her respond before she continues.
But I don't like a gold rush, gold rush
I don't like slow motion double vision in rose blush

Messages In This Thread
under garden and calicos - by Maeve - 07-11-2021, 03:40 AM
RE: under garden and calicos - by Aurelia - 07-11-2021, 08:43 PM
RE: under garden and calicos - by Maeve - 07-11-2021, 10:55 PM
RE: under garden and calicos - by Aurelia - 07-13-2021, 10:22 AM
RE: under garden and calicos - by Maeve - 07-13-2021, 11:26 AM
RE: under garden and calicos - by Aurelia - 07-13-2021, 12:00 PM
RE: under garden and calicos - by Maeve - 07-13-2021, 01:00 PM
RE: under garden and calicos - by Aurelia - 07-21-2021, 05:08 PM
RE: under garden and calicos - by Maeve - 07-21-2021, 07:18 PM