i can't breathe anymore
Deimos! <3
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
ache first, but then let the cuts close
spit out the blood
Half-expecting a refusal, for her to remain standing and brooding out in the evening, the surprise didn’t show on his face. Instead, he simply, quietly, closed the door behind her. Belial intended to rush at her, but was waylaid by the Sword’s movements, and Zuriel lifted her head from her spot beside the hearth. The greetings weren’t there; not in their normal, assuaging, soothing adornments. Not with everything else. Kiada’s body language alone offered him nothing but coldness, and so he was lost on where to start or where it ended.

Maybe he deserved it. Maybe he didn’t. But he’d always strived to help her, in any way he could. He moved behind his desk, picking up the paper with details written along it, passing it towards her, shards of little outlines and notes, ending precariously with question marks. This was at an impasse, a roughened out length of potential and possibility, but with the tenuous regard that it was vastly limited, and might go nowhere at all. “Sah mentioned researching the components of Ascended fluid. To figure out how it might be made, and then if it could be re-constructed, perhaps synthetically, without the Voice.” Longshot upon longshot upon longshot. “I do not have the capability for any of that. But maybe someone else does.” Passing it along to her – to do with it what she willed.

Finally, his eyes glanced over to her once more. He would’ve liked to have asked about her trip. He would’ve liked to inquire about Chulane, and if things were going well. He would’ve liked to return to days that weren’t like this, but there was no way back into the past. “Have you thought of anything?” came out instead, stoic and reticent all over again.
watch your body pull itself back together
then let your soul do the same

Messages In This Thread
i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-11-2021, 03:53 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-11-2021, 09:31 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-12-2021, 04:11 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-12-2021, 11:01 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-13-2021, 04:38 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-13-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-14-2021, 06:27 PM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-15-2021, 11:18 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-16-2021, 04:17 AM