i can't breathe anymore
Deimos! <3
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
ache first, but then let the cuts close
spit out the blood
In the end, they were not the same any longer. Changed, altered, away from the original forms; no longer harbored in mountains, in shifts, or even in blood. And it hurt and clawed at him no matter what, because in his mind she was Kiada through and through; despite gears and fluid, rather than ichor or veins, and he would’ve done anything for her. But that wasn’t what she wanted or craved, and so in these footholds and schisms, there was nothing more he could do. Difficult to wrap his head around, while his bones ached and his ribcage burned, soul desperate for something, anything, to clench and claw his way around. Stubborn, inherent tenacity, carved into the lungs and bodies of those who’d lived in the Basin, of who’d thrived beneath the watchful eye of peaks and valleys –

And now? Now it seemed to be mean nothing.

She may not have needed to breathe, but he did; a long, unwinding sigh curling all the way through his nares. Because this felt like a finale he hadn’t prepared himself for, even though he’d known since the moment she came back.

A stone face and dropped gaze, staring at the floor of his own house, wondering where he could’ve picked up the pieces and made this better. “Understandable.” She didn’t need to keep explaining; it drummed against his heart and echoed in his ears. Something in his jaw clenched and he just waited for it all to stop. “Thank you for letting me know.” A pause, so when he lifted his head she could see all the sadness, all the despair, all the anguish combined into those piercing eyes, incapable of much else. "I am always here if you need me."
watch your body pull itself back together
then let your soul do the same

Messages In This Thread
i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-11-2021, 03:53 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-11-2021, 09:31 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-12-2021, 04:11 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-12-2021, 11:01 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-13-2021, 04:38 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-13-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-14-2021, 06:27 PM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-15-2021, 11:18 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-16-2021, 04:17 AM