i can't breathe anymore
Deimos! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
is it better to be a monster with a heart, or a human without a soul?
my hands are shaking
He understands, at the very least. That in order to make it through until the end of times she needed to leave, to go find friends and people she was safe around, a place where her and Chulane could be safe while everything went on. Sure, she realizes now that she has to fight. But it feels different – having to fight for your life versus the ability to massacre an entire race as well as their god. There are, of course, things she doesn’t agree with, though.

She doesn’t imagine it’s that much different from how Deimos felt with most gods before arriving here, too. But that’s a conversation that should have occurred before now, and Kiada had been reborn, a phoenix in the flames of her death in the Climb, ironic now to find that it would likely be flame that killed her again.

She stands from the seat she’d taken a residence within, the second his gaze lifts and he thanks her. It’s something she doesn’t expect, not as she steps toward him, her rage and prior fury breaking through to her heartache and sorrow as she opens her arms for him again. “I know.” She says quietly, wrapping her arms around him should he let her. She doesn’t imagine where he wouldn’t. “You were a great father to me, Deimos.” A quiet breath, her body cold beneath the furs that do little to keep her moderately warm compared to the rest of the bodies thriving in Halo. “But I have to go now.
my knuckles are bruised
but i survived
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-11-2021, 03:53 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-11-2021, 09:31 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-12-2021, 04:11 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-12-2021, 11:01 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-13-2021, 04:38 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-13-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-14-2021, 06:27 PM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Deimos - 07-15-2021, 11:18 AM
RE: i can't breathe anymore - by Kiada - 07-16-2021, 04:17 AM