binging, purging every altar
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
He’d asked her to come, and truthfully he’s quite lucky that she’s still in the area – packing her things, because she absolutely doesn’t intend on staying back in the snowy depths any longer, not with her safety at risk. And so, just like that, she finds herself meeting Nate, arriving with the Doctor to the Kraai, whose doors are shut and boarded up, surprise lacing her features when Nate produces a key – having not realized that the Kraai was under his jurisdiction when she’d assumed it had been under Neron’s.

How peculiar.

But she slinks in behind him, closing and locking the door behind them as her gaze drifts to the bar – cold now that there’s no fire, not that she can feel it but her sensors are certainly aware. It puts her on edge as she glances around the establishment, her gaze only finding Nate when she can feel his gaze bore into her. Their eyes are similar in a way, bright and vibrant and sharp in ways that are hard to explain, but the smile she offers him is genuine and softer edged than she felt like giving most people nowadays. After all, he’d been quite the boon during LongNight for her. And without his help getting to Torchline, who knows what might have happened to her.

Sure.” She says softly, shrugging helplessly. “I mean, I don’t plan on being here much longer than I have to be anyway… So.” She can’t help the huff of a laugh that leaves her. “I’m glad you caught me when you did, let’s put it that way.” Tipping him a wink, she drifts further into the bar, glancing up at the stairs that lead up to the rooms that people had stayed in – that she had stayed in once. “What are we looking for, again?
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
binging, purging every altar - by Nate - 07-11-2021, 08:36 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Kiada - 07-12-2021, 04:22 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Nate - 07-12-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Kiada - 07-13-2021, 04:44 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 07:20 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Nate - 07-21-2021, 05:30 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Kiada - 07-21-2021, 11:03 PM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Nate - 07-25-2021, 12:32 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Kiada - 07-29-2021, 09:04 AM