binging, purging every altar
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
There’s a soft smile sent Nate’s way at the mention of not having to stay in the Grounds if it doesn’t work out. It’s a thought she hasn’t had truthfully, one that she hasn’t quite interpreted. Most times, moving felt final – it felt like it was choosing a space to make a home and grow and life and die there. But in a place like Caido? Who’s proven to be shaky with where people tend to congregate? Why hadn’t she thought of that?

So she nods, growing silent as the letter falls out of the pocket and she comments on it. She knows it’s Hotaru’s handwriting, she knows the relationship and now lack there of between them, and she quickly busies herself with something else in the bar as Nate reads and re-reads, and re-reads a third time – nearly jumping out of her skin as soon as he suddenly moves again.

Her dark brows lift and she reaches up to push back the stray hairs that have fallen out of her ponytail as she steps back over to the bar, pretending not to notice as his hands shake and spill the liquor everywhere. “Not often, no.” She admits quietly. “I had… Magic where I came from before. The worlds before it, I should say. Usually when I got in a space where I’d want to drink I’d just go burn something down or tempt fate.” Her slender shoulders rise and fall in a shrug. "Did you?"
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
binging, purging every altar - by Nate - 07-11-2021, 08:36 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Kiada - 07-12-2021, 04:22 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Nate - 07-12-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Kiada - 07-13-2021, 04:44 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 07:20 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Nate - 07-21-2021, 05:30 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Kiada - 07-21-2021, 11:03 PM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Nate - 07-25-2021, 12:32 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Kiada - 07-29-2021, 09:04 AM