binging, purging every altar
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
Seems a bit tricky given our circumstance now, don’t you think?” She asks quietly, eyeing Nate as his voice takes on a deeper, almost dangerous tone. She knows that sound. She’s been there before. Too many times, she thinks silently to herself. At the mention of fighting, though, she raises a dark brow in response, drawing back and lets her shoulders smooth out. “I’m not opposed to a good old fashioned bar brawl.

Oh, but they don’t get that far, because she watches as the glass hits the ground, shattering into a million small slivers of diamond, distracted from the bottle that hits the wall. She isn’t afraid of it, though. She isn’t afraid of him, but a part of her still activates the armored plates in her skin to cover her torso just in case he did plan on setting something ablaze.

She works her jaw and steps toward the bar again, carefully over the spilled amber and shattered glass to reach for a bottle that does nothing to her anymore, uncorking it and tossing the cork to the ground with the mess before she takes a heavy swig of it and sets it on the bar top, before she’s slinking around the corner to meet him, face to face even if she has to look up at him.

If there’s one thing they’re both good at, it’s having a large presence regardless of height. And she uses it here as she plants her feet. “Tell me what to do and I’ll do it.” Whether it’s breaking more bottles, trying to save some, or burning the whole thing down. They're family now, aren't they?
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
binging, purging every altar - by Nate - 07-11-2021, 08:36 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Kiada - 07-12-2021, 04:22 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Nate - 07-12-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Kiada - 07-13-2021, 04:44 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 07:20 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Nate - 07-21-2021, 05:30 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Kiada - 07-21-2021, 11:03 PM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Nate - 07-25-2021, 12:32 AM
RE: binging, purging every altar - by Kiada - 07-29-2021, 09:04 AM