[se] they do not fear the difficulties
For Hotaru <3
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
you are such a soft and messy thing, nobody knows how to take care of you
His own perfectionism in his marshmallow matches hers, and she spares an unladlylike snort of amusement under her breath to see it. It is so telling of their personalities that it can be nothing short of humorous. The need for perfection, control; the refusal to accept anything but the exact satisfaction for their tastes. Except Hotaru is already halfway through her own concoction by time Deimos’ has touched the flame, practically savaging the little dessert sandwich. As such his rebuff has her snickering crumbs, graceless and messy in ways she only ever is with him.

Swallowing and thumbing away stray sticky threads, Hotaru casts an amused glance his way. “Hey, blame the baby, not me. They’re adamant it sounds delicious.” She’s merely the unfortunate victim, the vessel for their desires. Or so she’ll defend herself with. “They’ll be born in Leafchange I think,” she notes blithely, glancing about at the long shadows. Already it is turning colder. “I’ve been speaking to them a lot. Maybe we should tell a spooky story, since they’ll be children of the season.” Pale irises glitter with mischief, eager to hear a tale spun by the normally reticent man.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] they do not fear the difficulties - by Hotaru - 07-19-2021, 07:29 PM