i've turned my fair share of pages
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

"I think it would only make me miss him more," she confesses. To have him for only snatches of moments, and not in any way that was real. He could be there visually, but the empty space in her soul would still ache like a phantom limb. The way Remi talks has her pausing and slowly turning to read his face, trying to find something there that he has never outright told her. It lingers unspoken, unwilling to dredge up memories he isn't willing to share.

A small noise curls in her throat as the floor melts away, followed by a breathy laugh as she eagerly submerges her feet into the waters. This is precisely why she considers his dream world to count. "We had hotsprings in the land I ruled with Deimos," she shares, recalling them fondly. "They shouldn't mean so much to me, but I've wanted them ever since." Traveling to the Climb wasn't an impossibility now with wings of her own, but pregnancy introduces a new level of exhaustion to contend with most days, precluding travel even on the best of them.

His silence is met not with smugness exactly, but approval perhaps. His lack of self-worth has not escaped her attention from the first moment they met. They are both a little broken, and though he is not hers to fix, she doesn't mind sparing a little glue.

Unable to help the snort of a laugh at his trailing, teasing comment - and sparing a moment to reflect that both Remi and his husband seem to have a talent for catching her off guard and prompting such a graceless noise - Hotaru kicks her feet idly in the bubbling water. "Which one? Halo's coup, the coming war, Ronin?" Seren's involvement in the coup is hopefully not on that list, but the girl still needs quite a few more lessons in lying from her newly self-proclaimed aunt in Hotaru's opinion. Turning her head, Hotaru's lips curl in a small smile. "I don't hide from things that need to be said. What's on your mind?"
will you stay with me tonight?
you could be my cure
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
i've turned my fair share of pages - by Remi - 07-12-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: i've turned my fair of pages - by Hotaru - 07-12-2021, 08:17 PM
RE: i've turned my fair of pages - by Remi - 07-12-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: i've turned my fair of pages - by Hotaru - 07-12-2021, 11:39 PM
RE: i've turned my fair of pages - by Remi - 07-13-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: i've turned my fair of pages - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 06:53 PM
RE: i've turned my fair of pages - by Remi - 07-13-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: i've turned my fair of pages - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 07:32 PM
RE: i've turned my fair of pages - by Remi - 07-13-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: i've turned my fair of pages - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 08:17 PM
RE: i've turned my fair of pages - by Remi - 07-13-2021, 08:30 PM