Key Quest (invasion) the take over, the break's over
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
the glacier
I'm king of the land,
I'm a ruler of seas
Well, wasn't it funny how quickly fortunes could turn?

Morgan had found, not long after her exile from her beloved home, that she had far more allies than she'd thought she had. Maybe the Ascended were more interested in eliminating a new leader that was proudly Old Gods aligned, but their goals all still lined up and as long as she could make sure the Citadel remained a safe place for her citizens, all the politics overhead were meaningless.

Sat on Edy's back, her hammer clutched in one hand and the other on Neron's hip (partially for balance, partially for comfort) she watched the Citadel come into view. Her citadel.

Noah and Hotaru had wanted to play dirty, so she was going to return the favour. The necklace Deimos had made for her felt ironic and heavy around her neck, but she wasn't foolish enough to dispose of it. Pressing the pendant to produce it's armour, she prepared herself for a fight.

--
Morgan has:

Type: Light
Heat-Cloak | A magical cloak that always keeps the wearer warm.

Type: Grey
Amor Pendant | A pendant that hangs over Morgan’s chest. When pressed, it magically armors her torso down to her hips. (Made by Deimos)
Treasures and crowns wouldn't mean a thing
If I only had a heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Morgan - 07-12-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Neron - 07-12-2021, 06:19 PM