Key Quest (invasion) the take over, the break's over
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
liars and lovers combine tonight, we're gonna make a scene
"Don't panic if none of you can see me. I'll be engaging my upgrade for most of this, and I'll let Wessex know anything pertinent." Indeed, the Neron who speaks over the wind is mostly invisible, and he watches the glittering towers in the distance with a cold sort of anger that has been building since they'd stepped out of the Citadel a few short days ago.

"Edy, you can probably take a shot at one of the damaged towers to draw attention, and drop us down somewhere? I'm not sure of the best place for us to disembark." He doesn't know if Morgan can see his glance at her, but he does wonder if she has any ideas. "Also I hate to be the one to say it, but after all that has happened, I am out for blood. I won't be pulling any punches."

Neron brings his full gear (from his profile) and is engaging this upgrade until otherwise stated:

Type: Dark
Cloaking Upgrade | A 90% body upgrade that bends light making the user invisible. Dramatic action or the use of weapons/upgrades/items makes the user 25% more visible. This translates to rolling disadvantage to hit the user in a battle.
Neron

Messages In This Thread
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Morgan - 07-12-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Neron - 07-12-2021, 06:19 PM