Key Quest (invasion) the take over, the break's over
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

Go
deep throat
a cactus

Dramatically also fairly hidden by the Shadow Cloak, the Wraith climbs aboard the Rapacious - not for the first time, either. I can hear you, Wessex answers Edy, before anyone gets their scaled panties in a twist (who are we kidding, Edy goes commando), But if I need to leave your side, I won’t be able to.

“Once we land, make sure to keep Edy up to date if I have to leave.” They probably don’t want a completely ruined Citadel on their hands. “Oh and this is for you,” she says to Morgan, handing off the Infernbow. “If you want it. Sets the arrow on fire when you pull the trigger.” Aka - as we’ve learned - not for Ascended hands. "Careful where you point it."

She knows what her part in this is and she is along for the ride.
-------------------

Wessex hands off the Infernbow to Morgan:

Type: Dark
Infernbow | A wooden crossbow with the ability to set any arrows placed within to ignite on the pull of its trigger. (Made by Deimos)    

And is wearing her Shadow Cloak.

Type: Grey
Shadow-Cloth | A cloak that renders the wearer invisible when in shadow. (Made by Remi)

Comes with all her profile items except the Greatwood Map.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Morgan - 07-12-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Neron - 07-12-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: (invasion) the take over, the break's over - by Wessex - 07-12-2021, 06:29 PM