Key Quest (invasion) the take over, the break's over
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
It's taken a lifetime to lose my way
All the wasted time on my hands turns to sand
Nighttime patrol, a normalcy returned – strides certain until they suddenly weren’t. Movement in the sky, blotting out pieces of the moon, drew the Sword and his guards’ attentions. Billowing scales, leathery wings, barely illuminated by the press of braziers and fires down below; outlined only by stretches of dread, trepidation, and apprehension. How long had it been since they’d last seen such a beast? It burned into his chest – turning, shifting, knowing full well that even as it headed towards the Palace, the people mattered more. They always did.

Cupping his hands together, intending to be loud, loud, loud over the boon of the world, he howled into the void of the Citadel. “Dragon!” Hopefully enough to alert, to draw others away and out of the streets if they remained in their evening strolls, in their market squares. Turning his attention to the soldiers at his side, he began barking orders. “Find anyone still out in the streets and shelter them in the barracks.” Thereafter, they could part ways, dashing down streets and pathways.

Deimos was always an armament; gathered and coiled, contorted and ready. Ensuring his bag of holding was still on his shoulder, containing vital pieces and items, and Zuriel racing at his side, they aimed to be fleet, swift, quick, hustling citizens into shelter. There is a dragon heading towards the Palace he stretched out Attuned bonds to the sovereigns; hoping Hotaru and Noah could hear him.  Lifting his head, narrowing his eyes, he thought he saw a familiarity bristling against the outline; and something in him sunk. With others aboard..

--

Deimos and his guards out on patrol see the dragon, and he sends his guards to round up any citizens still out, and to send them to the barracks for safety.

Deimos heads towards citizens with Zuriel, intending to warn them away and into the barracks, attempting to communicate through the Attuned bond with Noah and Hotaru.

He has all items, magic, and abilities lifted on his profile on his person (except for Belial).
I'm fine in the fire
I feed on the friction

Messages In This Thread
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Morgan - 07-12-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Neron - 07-12-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: (invasion) the take over, the break's over - by Deimos - 07-13-2021, 05:31 PM