Key Quest (invasion) the take over, the break's over
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
the glacier
I'm king of the land,
I'm a ruler of seas
The ride over the snow to the Citadel had been almost quiet; as soon as they broached the walls, it all began to happen at once. As Noah shouted out his passionate speech, all she could do was stare; she had no intentions to harm any citizens, only wanted to make sure that Hotaru, Noah, Deimos (and maybe Korbin now) were out. Hearing Neron ask for a tower to be shot and seeing Edy do it, she shouted out a cry.

Gripping Neron's shoulder as they flew down, she hissed into his ear, about as angry as he would have ever heard her: "We are not here for meaningless destruction."

As soon as she had the chance to jump off of Edy she would, walking to the front of the dragon and looking her square in the eyes (or at least, as best she could, given the size difference). "Listen to me. If you want to destroy things, there is a village up in the mountains empty of anyone that you can do whatever you want with. This Citadel is home to many good people, people I need to believe in me when I take the Wardenship back, and I cannot have them come to harm." Apparently, Morgan had not made that clear enough on the way. Hopefully they could all agree they didn't want to kill innocents.

Once that warning was given she stepped back, hammer in hand, and surveyed what she could see. With Noah and Hotaru gone, there was only Deimos to deal with, if he chose to fight them - even with just him, it would be a hard fight. Gripping her hammer and standing firm, Morgan took a breath and called out. Whether they heard her or not, she hoped at least some of her people would.

"We are not here to hurt the people. Noah, Hotaru and Deimos kidnapped our Citadel's spirit and demanded it follow the Old Gods. Demanded that you gave your minds to their cause without hesitation. I would never - will never - do that. Halo is a land for those that stand with all, not the few. That does not paint a man based on his God or his race. Anyone that disagrees with that notion is free to challenge me or leave."

--
Morgan tells Neron/Edy that she'd rather not see the Citadel destroyed/anyone hurt, and tells Edy she can go and smash up Whitebrim if she wishes to. She shouts out their intentions and asks if anyone is coming to challenge them.
Treasures and crowns wouldn't mean a thing
If I only had a heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Morgan - 07-12-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Neron - 07-12-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: (invasion) the take over, the break's over - by Morgan - 07-14-2021, 04:51 PM