Key Quest (invasion) the take over, the break's over
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
liars and lovers combine tonight, we're gonna make a scene
Well this was boring. Neron had honestly come assuming they'd at least bloody their noses trying to get their home back, but here came the glorious leaders, fleeing into the Tundra. Like rats into a sewer.

Edy shoots her shot at the tower and there's perhaps a bloodthirsty, fanged smile on the Hailstorm's face for a moment, before there's a voice hissing in his ear and it's almost as sexy as it is chilling. "There is no one in that tower. It's a demonstration," he mutters, but he does at least concede the point to the Warden.

As they land, he casts sharp eyes towards the city walls. "I'd agree with Morgan," he croons to Edrei. "They might flee to Whitebrim and come back for another coup. Destroy the place until it's nothing but a black mark on the Tundra."

As for the others, and anyone who wanted to challenge Morgan? "Is there any chance of us catching up to them?" he wonders, glancing to Wessex and Nate. "I would go, if there is. I plan to keep a close eye on the portal from here anyway."

Neron is surprised by how easy this was, agrees for Edy to go postal on Whitebrim, and vows to watch the portal from here. He also suggests trying to catch with one or more of the fleeing leaders.
Neron

Messages In This Thread
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Morgan - 07-12-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Neron - 07-12-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: (invasion) the take over, the break's over - by Neron - 07-14-2021, 06:06 PM