Key Quest (invasion) the take over, the break's over
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
It's taken a lifetime to lose my way
All the wasted time on my hands turns to sand
People hustled, citizens safe, the outcries of surrender burned against his mind, and everything else laden in between. The dragon continuing to escalate the situation. Morgan’s notes, full of lies and blasphemy, for she’d already invited this chaos, this madness, this potential bloodshed. The warnings from Noah were enough, enough, enough – and there would be vengeance. But later. Today was not the day. These moments were portions and pieces of a reckoning soon to come – the whole lot of them idiotic, playing right into what had always been said about them – the truth, all coming to fruition.

Get to the portal, and head to the Greatwood. Morgan has come with Ascended to attack Halo. he noted to any Attuned nearby (specifically in the barracks), and especially Korbin, because at least they knew there were allies there, nestled in the wood. Quickly and efficiently, Deimos pulled on his invisibility cloak, covering him and Zuriel, before racing, racing, racing across the snow, intending to reach the Fangs and leave.

He didn’t know where Noah and Hotaru were, not in this haze of chaos and darkness – but if he could make it out, then he could sound the alarm to everyone else.

--

Deimos instructs Korbin and other Attuned in the barracks to leave, puts on his invisibility cloak to cover Zuriel and himself, and then attempts to flee to the Fangs portal, intending to leave the KQ.

Type: Grey
Invisibility Cloak | (Upgraded) Ornate, detailed cloak, that when worn, renders up to two individuals invisible.
I'm fine in the fire
I feed on the friction

Messages In This Thread
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Morgan - 07-12-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Neron - 07-12-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: (invasion) the take over, the break's over - by Deimos - 07-14-2021, 11:12 PM