Key Quest (invasion) the take over, the break's over
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
It's taken a lifetime to lose my way
All the wasted time on my hands turns to sand
Shifting to partial Attuned tiger eyes to see within the darkness, the cloak still covering them, they raced onward, onward, onward along the snow. Closer and closer to liberation, and he could feel it building in his blood, in his bones, that incessant need to reach and stretch, claw his way to fruition. No sinking, no depths coming to cordon him off; the endless days of war sticking to his machinations.

Up ahead though, the ice appeared to move, rising, careening upwards, and unless something else was afoot, he’d have to be quick, efficient. It could be Halo playing its bizarre manifestations. It could be someone else altogether.

Urging Zuriel forward, while still on her back, the Sword instigated his inherent infernos – intending to unleash fire upon the ice and melt it away, blasts upon blasts, and to continue their way through. Perhaps it was caused by someone nearby. Perhaps it wasn’t, but Deimos wasn’t taking any chances, not with the potential for escape, with the need to get towards others.

And then he’d strive to carry on towards the portal, just yearning for freedom.

--

Deimos partial shifts to tiger eyes to be able to see clearly in the dark, and remains in his invisibility cloak with Zuriel.

Spotting the ice rising from the ground, he shoots out his Mastered Fire towards the ice, intending to melt it so he can continue through to the portal, and leave the KQ.

Fire Manipulation: Can create and control flames. Must be within a 30ft radius.
Type: Dark | Rank: Mastered

Type: Grey
Invisibility Cloak | (Upgraded) Ornate, detailed cloak, that when worn, renders up to two individuals (or a rider on a horse) invisible.
I'm fine in the fire
I feed on the friction

Messages In This Thread
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Morgan - 07-12-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Neron - 07-12-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: (invasion) the take over, the break's over - by Deimos - 07-16-2021, 10:26 PM