Key Quest (invasion) the take over, the break's over
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
It's taken a lifetime to lose my way
All the wasted time on my hands turns to sand
Remaining cloaked and hidden, the world altered and changed before him, and he stilled them both completely. Muted and soundless, he stared at the shifting void, gaze narrowing, scrutinizing. He’d lived here long enough, used the portal enough, to know, to understand, something else was morphing the realm.

To what purpose? A stalling tactic – for more and more and more individuals to come rampaging through?

He took in a quiet, muffled inhale, and steeled himself. For a fight. How long had they been simply fleeing? Is that who he was?

No was the simple truth of it. His attuned eyes glanced into the dark, and he thought he saw a glimmer, another change in the schism around him. Could that be the current culprit? And if he assaulted that individual, would it cause the illusion, the bizarre tunneling formation before him, to fall apart?

Without giving away his position, Deimos called upon his Mastered Fire once more, intending for it to rain down upon where he believed the individual (Neron) to be. Infernos, conflagrations, burning, blistering edges; hopefully enough to render them, and anyone around him, listless and incapable. Burnt to ashes. Out of the way.

--

Remaining under the invisibility cloak, Deimos and Zuriel stay still, not intending to give away their position. Believing he saw movement, Deimos tries to aim his Mastered Fire towards where he thought he saw Neron, and then spreads it out further, intending to catch anyone else nearby.

Can partially shift into animal form

Type: Grey
Invisibility Cloak | (Upgraded) Ornate, detailed cloak, that when worn, renders up to two individuals (or a rider on a horse) invisible.

Would like to use the Halo Citizenship Ability on the Mastered Fire:

Fire Manipulation: Can create and control flames. Must be within a 30ft radius.
Type: Dark | Rank: Mastered

Living in Halo means at some point you've digested a small amount of mageglass. As long as you live in Halo, you can increase one of your magics to a higher level, once per PQ/PQ+/KQ/Drop. (In order to use this ability, you must specify the magic to be increased at the bottom of the post in which it will be used.)
I'm fine in the fire
I feed on the friction

Messages In This Thread
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Morgan - 07-12-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Neron - 07-12-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: (invasion) the take over, the break's over - by Deimos - 07-19-2021, 12:31 AM