Key Quest (invasion) the take over, the break's over
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A blender in a lightning storm, disguised as a blessing I'm sure
The lightning does exactly what he wants it too, a roar of triumph filling the air, Wessex’s voice cutting it short. Alive? Theres no small amount of playful disappointment oozing off the single word. Nate all but rolls his eyes as he wings circles tightly above Noah, not giving the reindeer a chance to slip away. I can handle this. Get the big guy. He reassures Wessex, the dragon diving as the demi-god teleports away, claws outstretched.

The goal is to simply scoop up the caribou in his claws and fly him before Morgan, leaving the Warden to dole out punishment as she sees fit. It’s disappointing, but at the end of the day it’s exactly what he’d been expecting.

I wouldn’t struggle too much, Bambi. I’m not actually all that good with these claws yet. Nate croons the words through the attuned bond towards Noah. His tone as incendiary as he can manage. His first priority is height, a mn effective deterrent against squirming for obvious reasons.

Nate attempts to dive and grab Noah so he can be brought back to the citadel
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Morgan - 07-12-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Neron - 07-12-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: (invasion) the take over, the break's over - by Nate - 07-18-2021, 08:42 AM