Key Quest (invasion) the take over, the break's over
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

The impact of the projectile made Noah's hind lurch to the side. The white flash burst and Noah's eyes went white -- spotting and flashing taking over his vision as he ran. His heart pounded in his chest, adrenaline pulsing through each beat and spreading through his body. He could feel the damage to his leg, the burns across his chest -- but he needed to keep going. Though slower, and blinded, the hunter did not stop. He could not stop. He needed to keep drawing them away, away, away from the Citadel and the people.

The polar bear had no target now, and so Noah called it back. Protect me he demanded, commanded of the creature. He felt the dragon approach him despite his running, and he steeled against him. The polar bear turned and attempted to attack the dragon -- lunging to try and attack behind it's wing where it would not be able to reach around and grab it with its teeth. It was fueled by all of what Noah felt, its ferocity deep and burning and destroying anything against its better judgement. Should Nate succeed in grabbing Noah, the hunter would shift into the form of cat -- teeth and claws unleashing as much havoc on the beast's feet as possible.

He heard his attacker through the bond and gave nothing back but a wall of rage.

---

Noah commands his compelled bear to attack Nate as he tries to pick him up, and shifts into his lynx form and claws and bites Nate (if he is able to pick him up).

i'd fashioned my own cross
been crushed by its weight
there's no stronger message
than dirt in your face

Messages In This Thread
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Morgan - 07-12-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Neron - 07-12-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: (invasion) the take over, the break's over - by Noah - 07-19-2021, 03:06 PM