Key Quest (invasion) the take over, the break's over
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
It's taken a lifetime to lose my way
All the wasted time on my hands turns to sand
Cloaked, invisible, drawn into those Stygian wakes, he felt no remorse as the flames curled and coiled around the cavern. Cold, and colder still, the blood chilling in his veins, into Reaper tendencies and lack of condolences. He didn’t care. They’d made their choices, the whole lot of them. Perhaps these moments would be reminders.

With his partial Attunement, those tiger eyes, still strung into his stare, he wasted no time in summoning, in moving, in proceeding towards the portal. The moment the illusions were gone, they were in motion. While Zuriel raced onward once more, the Sword compelled beasts upon beasts; ursur, large and massive, encompassing, potent, powerful.

Protect us he commanded. By shielding, by defending (like from that flinging chakram). By permitting them to get to the portal unscathed.

Wise and true, Zuriel’s sagacity held steadfast, ready and willing to heal herself if a barrage came her way.

And hopefully, hopefully that would be the end of it.

--

Deimos continues to use his partial shift (tiger eyes) to see in the cave. Still cloaked, he and Zuriel race forward towards the portal to leave the KQ the moment the illusions drop. While galloping through, Deimos tries to compel six ursur, to protect/meatshield/defend against attacks from Wessex (specifically meat shielding the chakram attack). The ursur are not meant to attack Wessex herself.

If Zuriel is hit by Wessex’s chakram, she will try to heal herself.

Can partially shift into animal form (Tiger eyes)

Beastmaster | can compel any animal for assistance (6 large, 12 medium, or 20 small)

Beast Speaker | Can speak to rare creatures/companions/regular animals. Requires permission to "speak" on behalf of someone's companion. Regular animals speak in varying levels of coherence.

Type: Grey
Invisibility Cloak | (Upgraded) Ornate, detailed cloak, that when worn, renders up to two individuals (or a rider on a horse) invisible.
I'm fine in the fire
I feed on the friction

Messages In This Thread
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Morgan - 07-12-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: the take over, the break's over - by Neron - 07-12-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: (invasion) the take over, the break's over - by Deimos - 07-20-2021, 01:41 PM