the weight of balance

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
every bait and switch was a work of art
Appearing in a bright and luxurious burst of starlight, Safirn both is and isn't surprised that Aurelia and Maeve have called her down so quickly. It is soon after their coronation to be sure, but then, she selected both the Nightshade and Fireheart for their ability and drive to do what was needed.

"I excepted nothing less of my queens than to put the needs of Torchline front and centre." Safrin beams at Aurelia and Meave for a long moment, before sweeping her gaze toward the others who have assembled as well. Looking towards the offerings brought, the goddess's lips twist into pretty shapes. "You know you don't need to bring me such things.." It was Safrin's vanity that made her say it, but it would also be Safrin's vanity that reigned starfire on them if they ever failed to bring them. Such was the game, and she was pleased that her queens understood.

'Of course we can make the fountain waters capable of healing...though we'll need everyone to pitch in..."

Tasks. There is no time limit. There are currently 20 active Torchers. This means 10 unique characters have to participate. Characters can participate more than once. Aurelia and Maeve must participate in at least 2 threads each.

1. A PQ of 6 (or more) Torchers going to King's End to bring a unicorn herd (5 unicorns at least) back to Torchline. They must go through the Feverlands and Oerwoud on their way back. The thread will be split each time they enter into a new land.
2. A thread of 3 torchers visiting Frey's Breath and bringing back a significant amount of water with them.
3. 3 threads of those with healing magic, or other light-based magic purifying the fountain and the area around the courthouse

* 50% of those with Torchline as their citizenship must participate in at least 1 thread, contributing at least 3 posts. All members of government must participate. Leaders must participate twice.
you're the one prize i'd cheat to win

Messages In This Thread
the weight of balance - by Aurelia - 07-14-2021, 01:34 AM
RE: the weight of balance - by Maeve - 07-14-2021, 01:54 AM
RE: the weight of balance - by Ray - 07-14-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: the weight of balance - by Aurelia - 07-16-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: the weight of balance - by Maeve - 07-16-2021, 07:33 PM
RE: the weight of balance - by Safrin - 07-18-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: the weight of balance - by Maeve - 07-19-2021, 01:56 PM