(SE) this is what i really call a party now
Samuel <33
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sam
Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

"Oh..yes, I've met Aamu. He's...different to you. Seems older somehow." Sam had met other Ascended that had lived hundreds of years, and a lot of them had been quite odd. He'd thought it was probably normal and expected after such a long life, yet Varus seemed just as average and personable as anyone else he'd met. "Do you...view people differently, when you've lived that long?"

Sure, he'd been absent for a lot of it, but Varus had to feel as if he was significantly older than most of the Ascended currently living.

Looking about for gourds and seeing that for now he had apparently managed to quell the surge, Sam leaned against a solid rock (making sure first it did not have a hole to fall into) and tried to act cool as Varus told him of his occupation. "Oh. I see. Um...do you...do it a lot? That kind of work?" He didn't have the guts to ask, but what Sam really wanted to know was: how many people have you killed?

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) this is what i really call a party now - by Samuel - 07-23-2021, 07:11 PM