(SE) this is what i really call a party now
Samuel <33
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you can't see, we've been falling from the 5th story, hope we don't hit the surface
He’s been Ascended longer than I have. Maybe that’s part of it.” Varus says with a slight shrug, unsure what exactly the difference between them were aside from the obvious – Varus was more carefree, more playful, much more of a jokester. But he was also deadly, cold, venomous when in the right mindset. Aamu, for all his abilities as a swordsman, had always been calm, collected, cool, with genuine intrigue and interest in the world.

The question does stump him, though, and he’s silent for a few moments as he kicks another few pumpkins away from them. “Not everyone. Some of you all seem like kids though. Worrying about the little things when there’s much bigger fish to fry.” He offers, head tilting to look back at Sam with the raise of a brow. “I think you all need to just relax a bit more. Have more fun while we can. It’ll help.” A crooked, fanged smile spreads across his face that only remains when the question of whether he does a lot of his work.

The smile is playful at first and turns a bit sharper, a bit more toothy. He watches the other Ascended lean against a rock and Varus finds himself stilling, peering up at the branches above them. “Haven’t needed to since I got back, but I did a lot of it before I shut down.” He pauses, his gaze lowering to level on Sam. “Most fun I’ve gotten recently is stopping a thief from the Grounds.” He shrugs as if it were boring work.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) this is what i really call a party now - by Varus - 07-25-2021, 06:11 AM