(SE) this is what i really call a party now
Samuel <33
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you can't see, we've been falling from the 5th story, hope we don't hit the surface
Varus focuses on Sam, a dark brow rising in curiosity even as an amused smile spreads across his face. He reaches out to rest a hand on Sam’s shoulder, giving him a light squeeze before withdrawing back into his own space, hands slipping into his pockets as he looks back down to one of the Peepholes that seems relatively empty from offerings for the moment. “It’s all the reason to have more fun.” He offers, surprisingly optimistic.

You spend the years leading up to the war, worried and stressed out and sad about everything when you should have been living.” His gaze snaps back to Sam’s face, a hint of wisdom hidden in his gaze that seems to suggest it was something he wished he had done more before the first war, before he’d shut down, before he thought he didn’t get another chance until he’d managed to come to.

The question of Wessex though, it has Varus offering a brighter grin. “She was the first one I met when I woke up, actually. She found me, offered me a bite, and took me to Isla.” He offers with a soft nod. “I’ve been helping her with trainings and things. Why do you ask?
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) this is what i really call a party now - by Varus - 07-27-2021, 04:56 AM