(SE) this is what i really call a party now
Samuel <33
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sam
Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

"You do?!" Sam had not expected to find he had anything in common with Varus, much less something so peaceful and tame as reading. A smile bloomed on his face as he learnt of their shared interest and he grew a little more animated. "You really have to come to my shop sometime then. Wordsworth Books, in the Grounds. I have all sorts - what kind of thing do you like to read? I could try and stock something especially for when you come."

It did comfort Sam to hear that plans were being made and acted out outside of his view. Maybe they did have some kind of chance against the Old Gods; he'd once thought that impossible, but between the Voice's confidence and the appearance of so many new Ascended such as Varus...he allowed himself a shred of hope that they might come out alright after all. "What do you mean about the skillsets? Should I be learning something in particular?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) this is what i really call a party now - by Samuel - 08-10-2021, 04:45 PM