(SE) this is what i really call a party now
Samuel <33
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you can't see, we've been falling from the 5th story, hope we don't hit the surface
The surprise and ease of which Varus’ chosen hobby seems to soothe Sam does bring an easier smile to Varus’ own face. “Oh you’re the Wordsworth!” He rumbles with a chuckle, hand reaching up to tap at his head as if the lightbulb had just gone off. “I’d love to come and visit. Personally, I’m more of a romance and mystery kind of guy.” He casually eyes Sam, wondering if the conversation of murder and war might seem at odds for what he prefers to read in his own time.

Either way, though, the plans were being made and Varus keeps that easy smile on his face. “Not yet, no. We’re hoping to group up the Ascended that have upgrades and abilities that compliment each other so we have the best advantage.” He informs the other, taking a step forward to stand beside Sam and gesture out over the ground they’d passed by. “For example, let’s say a few people have invisibility, they can pair up to be a strike team. Or… Another group, one has… I dunno, an electric charge or something and another has water jets, those would go together… Things like that.” His hands gesture out in front of him as if he can pretend mock up a battle for Sam’s eyes to follow.

So I invited you because aside from kicking some pumpkin’s asses, I was wondering if you’d be interested in pairing up with someone, and if so, what kinda abilities you have so I can get you to start practicing with those that might work best with you.” Survival of the fittest, using every piece for their own advantage.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) this is what i really call a party now - by Varus - 08-11-2021, 03:45 AM