(SE) this is what i really call a party now
Samuel <33
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sam
Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

"Oh-um-yes, I am!" Usually when people recognised his name or face, it wasn't for anything good, so Sam was almost thrown off by Varus' smile. Before long he smiled himself though, noting a pattern in the brave, tough men he'd had in his store: they all liked romance. "Well, I'll have some ready for whenever you come to visit."

Listening to Varus speak of plans and ideas was calming, in a way; felt like someone else was taking control of the difficult stuff, the things Sam had no idea how to organise. The intricacies of war and training that were beyond him. A mention of invisibility made him perk up, Sam lifting up a hand (the one without the glove) and having it fade away from the finger tips until the trees could be seen through his palm.

Who might he pair up with? He really had no idea. "Um, well, obviously I have invisibility, then I have a shield. And this glove..." Raising his left hand, the leather prosthetic glove strapped in place. "It's enchanted with a little telekinesis magic. I can't take it off, because um, I don't have fingers there, so...I have it on all the time."

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) this is what i really call a party now - by Samuel - 08-13-2021, 05:38 PM