(SE) this is what i really call a party now
Samuel <33
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you can't see, we've been falling from the 5th story, hope we don't hit the surface
Sam’s smile grows which only bolsters Varus’ own smile. “You can count on me being there.” Varus assures Sam easily, before leaning toward him a bit. “Isla likes mysteries if you have any of those laying around.” Because while he picked one up for himself, you can bet your ass that he’s not going to return home without one for her too.

But talk of plans overwhelms the conversation and Varus does his best to lay out his thoughts, working with Wessex and her ideas to help give the Ascended the best chance they could have. A brow raises at the mention of Sam’s own invisibility, having not known that. But he does tack onto a bit of his memory to remind himself over that and the shield and the telekinesis glove, putting it away to evaluate later when he’s talked with the rest of the Ascended to find out what exactly they could pair with each other.

Perhaps some practice training sessions using them all could benefit them, could get them a chance to practice it before being thrust into battle. “Oh, neat.” Varus says, his eyes lingering on the glove, not minding the fact that Sam doesn’t have fingers. Varus is missing an entire arm after all. “All of this is really helpful Sam, thank you.” A brighter smile is given toward the other man, even while his mind flits about putting things together.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) this is what i really call a party now - by Varus - 08-14-2021, 06:46 PM