red right hand
Order meeting
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// down by the river i was drawn by your grace, into tempest of oblivion and to the lover's place
i was stuck in a puddle, full of tears and unwise, dark doings now i know, that we've paid unlike //
Cian’s eyes on her, noticing the lateness has her trying her best not to get under the radar of him. She hadn’t meant to be late, after all, not with something so important as this. But she has already agreed to live in the Greatwood with Remi and needed a few items before the trek. Hopefully all would be well.

As for talking to the gods, she nods to that – gaze flickering from Cian to those that speak – to Falke and Finn and Ronin as the Star departs. And then her gaze flickers back to Cian, nodding with the instruction offered. “I will help any way I can.” She comments, wondering idly whether it would be in Frey’s wheelhouse at all, whether they thought it was as pertinent as everything else.

Regardless, it’s worth a shot, isn’t it?
Seraphina
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Age: 40 | Height: 5' 9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: / - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 19 - Int: 2
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
THE EYE
"They could. Safrin has a library in the Hollowed Grounds, though I suppose that is out of our reach for now. We'd be looking for information about where the champions died. Or maybe even last known kin, if their relics were handed down through the generations." Somewhere, an old woman might have the most powerful item in all of Caido acting as a candlestick, for all he knew.

Waving off Ronin indifferently, Cian nods toward Finn. "Fine, fine. Keep your cards closer than normal though, mm?" He grunts, offering this warning only once.

"With this warning given to all, every idiot out there with a hero complex is going to be looking for these relics. If you find one, you have my permission to offer anything from our archives for trade." Gems, jewels, lorebooks, and relics that were powerful in their own right could be found in the Order's vaults. And Cian would trade it all to see this war won more efficiently than the last.

'Any other questions?'
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
Falke
pull up a seat right next to men and
pull out a pen, write down your memory

The Archives here are indeed Finn’s domain, so Falke readily surrenders them to him. Perhaps he could take Halo, so long as it’s before Deepfrost sets in. Deepfrost is the Fixer’s least favorite season, his hip can get so fucking cranky during the coldest months. And all the tea in Caido can’t really fix that.

“Understood,” he says simply, nodding to both the Spyglass and the Eye, noting down things like last remaining kin and where the champions died?

At the bottom of the page, in a tiny circle is, Hypnosis? Because the Fixer has always wanted to try it and fuck, you never know with the power of suggestion. “Maybe Amalia could try the library of Safrin. If she’s stable enough.” He’s hopeful about the Archangel, but only that - hopeful.

how many of us
are on the cusp on the verge?
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
GIDEON

pulled out all your stitches
The relics represented a dual possibility; a huge chance for the Order to gain substantial advantage, but the same chance for the Ascended. Gideon hated their enemies, but he did not underestimate them; he knew that their cool and efficient approach could swiftly win them more of these artefacts than those blessed by the Old Gods. Cian was right: it couldn't happen.

"I will begin to pray and work with this in mind." He promised. Not that he thought he would be given information anyone else had not - Gideon knew his role in this, and it was more of a secretive, bloody one; still, he could keep an ear open.

Looking to Falke, he nodded once. "She is doing well. I speak to her in the Temple every couple of days and she seems to be coming around to understanding our goals."
Hubris is a bitch
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Age: 40 | Height: 5' 9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: / - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 19 - Int: 2
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
THE EYE
Cian nods. "Amalia can do what she likes. Until such a time she agrees with what it means to be part of the Order, her schedule is not mine to dictate." So saying, the Eye gives a tight lipped nod to those who still remain, indicating that the meeting has come to an end.

They all have their various ways of finding information out, and should there be anything further, Cian will undoubtedly send for them. Until that point though, the Eye plans to do what he does best. Just what that is might be hard to specify with words, but the Order can rest assured that he will not be sitting idle in his office while there are relics to be found.

~FIN
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!