take this sinking boat and point it home
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

'Did you know she's tha queen? Her and the Fireheart. Uh-huh! I heard it from my Momma!' Locke looks down at the little girl, head tilting just a bit before he's being scowled at by a woman a few feet away. He just kind of shrugs and goes back to working on his little doll. The little buttons he's using for eyes aren't quite the right color but they're close enough for him. Not that he can really focus on the doll. Despite his best efforts, he keeps turning his head to look at her. He can't help himself.

But this time she's getting up and wandering off into the woods? A moment of hesitation and he pushes himself up, making the little girl next to him squeak with his sudden movement. "Sorry. Uh, I'll.. Sorry." Gods, why is he so awkward? Its the lack of booze. He holds his hands up as he backs away before following after Maeve. He stops a few yards back from her, too scared to get any closer. But then she's throwing up and he can't stop himself.

He doesn't touch her, his hands hovering lightly over her back as he crouches next to her. "Shh, it's okay." He doesn't know what's wrong, of course, but he's trying. He doesn't even realize he's touched her, lightly rubbing her back as he tries to sooth her. It's all second nature at this point, relationship or not, he cares too much about her.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Locke - 07-15-2021, 09:27 PM