take this sinking boat and point it home
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

That's not the answer he wants. Not at all. He looks down at her hands, watching them twist into the fabric of her dress. This isn't what he wanted. It is but not like this. Can't she see how fucked in the head he is? She's queen now. He's been gone for less than half a season and she's a fucking queen. He's just been dragging her down and it's all he can see. She's so much better off without him or she should be but he doesn't think she is. Even if he wants her to be.

Her question makes him inhale sharply and he has to think. Does he lie, does he tell the truth? What difference does it make? And he is okay, in some sense of the word. Physically at least. Mentally, has he ever been? Emotionally? Never that either. He finally looks at her and shakes his head because there's no point in lying, she'd see through it anyway. "Nah. Not doing okay really. Not really cut out for the pirate life." Not that they're pirates but hey! A joke, kind of? He gives her a crooked grin because he can't hide himself from her, not forever.

He stands up and holds his hand out to her, scarred as they always were, "Should.. Probably get away from all of.. That. Not befitting of a queen."
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Locke - 07-15-2021, 10:48 PM