take this sinking boat and point it home
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

"Guess that makes sense." As far as he tries to run from his father, recently it feels like they're all too similar. But he'll take an almost smile over her decking him. He kind of thought that was what she was going to do. Kind of wants her do. It'd be good for both of them, he thinks. But then she's actually taking his hand and he's pulling her up and his heart is threatening to rip out of his chest.

He looks down, banter forgotten. Locke has been around more babies than any man of his age should ever have been. More pregnancy. The signs are clear and maybe she wasn't throwing up because she hates him so much it makes her sick. "Yeah. Kid told me." He gestures vaguely at the table with the girl behind him, still staring at her belly. He can't look at her. Not because he's ashamed or scared or anything really. He's just kind of in shock.

A beat passes and he finally tears his eyes away from her stomach, "Is.. Are you?" Fear, hope, love all flutter in his chest and suddenly he's shaking. Maybe he already was. Is he going to throw up? He thinks he might. The acid burns his throat but he swallows it down. "Mine?" He asks even if he knows he can't handle the answer if it's not. His eyes flick to the former Governor before back to her. She's not far along but.. They didn't talk about these kinds of things.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Locke - 07-15-2021, 11:12 PM