take this sinking boat and point it home
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

They can't pretend with each other. The only way he ever manages to throw her off is by telling half truths. It's the facets of him she's never seen that he has to keep using to his advantage but those are becoming few and far between. Before too long, she'll be able to read him too easily. And that's scary in and of itself. But that's just how it's going to be.

It's a start, whatever this is. She leads him to a table and starts to work on the doll. He leans on one hand, watching her for a moment before using the distraction as a way to look at her belly. As fucked as this all is, as scared as he is, the corner of his mouth quirks up because he can't help himself. Deep down, this is all he's ever really wanted, even if he's too scared to take it. Her voice draws him back and he finds her face again. "Yeah. My little sister. I told you about her, right?"

He's not really sad as he talks about it, taking the doll from her carefully. "Just like me but totally different. You would've liked her." He smooths his finger over the new eyes before turning to grab more fabric to start to make her a dress. "Are you going to make one? I've always wanted to make a lantern.." He's never done it even if he wanted to. The thought of maybe being able to see her and being denied is too much for him. He never gives himself the chance to fail.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Locke - 07-16-2021, 10:09 PM