take this sinking boat and point it home
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

If she notices him stealing glances at her middle, she doesn't comment, instead working silently until she airs the question. Maeve glances over at him, tying off the final thread with a shake of her head, "No, you didn't. Honestly didn't tell me much about your family." Maeve murmurs, watching as his finger runs over the new eyes she picked out, bottom lip going between her teeth as a faint smile tugs at the corners of her lips. She wonders what it would be like to have a sibling. A real one. It's something she'll never truly know for herself. "I'm sure I would have." She doesn't have to ask to know that she's not here anymore. Otherwise they wouldn't be making a doll.

Her eyes drift to the lantern supplies and she grows quiet for a moment, finally shaking her head, "No, I'm not. I don't really have anyone to make a lantern for. Not that I want to see, at least." She doesn't know if her mother and father are still alive, but even if they aren't, she's not interested in seeing a man who neglected her or a mother who left her behind. "I don't even know if my parents are dead. I don't really care to find out." Her shoulders lift in a small shrug, reaching out to grab more thread for her needle, intent on helping with the dress too.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Maeve - 07-16-2021, 10:59 PM