take this sinking boat and point it home
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve's eyes fall on the scar he motions to an she suddenly realizes that she only knows how he got two of them. The rest are just as much of a mystery as he is. The sudden urge to map them all out again, to kiss each one and draw the stories from him between shuddering breaths, swirls in her chest and she has to remind herself that she doesn't get to do that anymore. He isn't hers. "Sounds like you two got into plenty of it together." Maeve hums before her shoulders lift in a shrug, "I guess that's one thing we'll never really know. What they did outside of us. Maybe it's better that way." To live in bliss of not knowing this one thing.

"I mean, there are some perks, but it's just... different. I've never had much of anything and now I'm queen. I can't even wrap my head around it really." She admits, meeting his gaze once more, "Yeah, Aurelia too. Sunjata stepped down and Safrin picked us. Woke me up from a dream and drew me down to the beach. I didn't think it was real at first." It had been such a blur. Something that she never thought possible. Until suddenly it was. She had been chosen by her goddess to lead. Somehow that made it even more meaningful than it already was. Maeve doesn't have a chance to answer his question because she feels their baby kick for the first time.

To her utter delight, he does it again at the sound of Locke's voice and she nods, tears suddenly making her eyes glassy all over again. "Hello, little star. It's mummy and daddy." She murmurs, placing her hand beside Locke's and feeling the way he presses and kicks against their palms. "He likes our voices. That's the first time that's happened."
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Maeve - 07-17-2021, 12:47 AM