take this sinking boat and point it home
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Something about her expression changes and its familiar but lasts only a moment. It's probably for the best too. He doesn't know if he can deal with that right now. The corner of his mouth quirks up and he brushes aside all of those random feelings. "So much shit." And maybe one day his little one will know what it's like to have a sibling of their own. Probably won't be his but still. He can be hopeful. He hums softly in agreement as she talks. It is probably for the best. Alive or dead, it's better not knowing.

"Well it's not like there's a castle in Torchline.. Yet. Wait, are you going to build a castle?" Probably look a little out of place he thinks. But he shrugs as she continues to talk. "Probably for the best, for both him and Nate. They seemed so paranoid last time I talked to them." Not that he had really spoken to Sunjata but Nate had been paranoid at the very least. "I'm glad she picked you though. You'll be a good leader, I think." She cares about people and that's probably the most important part. And she's pretty diplomatic. Or something like that.

He watches her as she talks to the baby, feeling it kick under their hands. His heart picks up again, suddenly and he's having trouble focusing on anything but the reality at hand. She's having his baby. And it's here. Kicking. And he's gonna be a dad. And he left her. She's been doing all of this alone and he should've been there but he wasn't. He tries to smile at her, to pretend there aren't tears in the corners of his eyes. "Maybe he'll follow Ludo then, yeah?" Could have three little shrines..
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Locke - 07-17-2021, 07:53 PM