take this sinking boat and point it home
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The question earns him a soft laugh and she shakes her head, "No, I don't think there are any plans to build a castle. We did build the Court of Stars, though. It's our government building. We, uh, we put a throne room in there. Just because." She feels her cheeks flush again as she looks down, rubbing absentmindedly at her belly. Maeve doesn't really want to talk about Sunjata or Nate. Not anymore. Instead she just nods, "Yeah, it is." The Nightshade finally settles on, lifting her eyes back to him as he airs his thoughts, a warmth spreading in her chest at the confidence he holds in her. "I like to think that I will. I want to do right by them." She has always been the type to take care of those around her and now she has the power to do that.

Soon they're distracted by a suddenly very active baby, kicking against their hands and squirming at their voices, tangling them up together in a way that will never be undone. Maeve feels tears in her own eyes and she draws in a shaky breath. He had missed so much already, but he was here for this. For this one thing. It was something she didn't know mattered until it happened. Her fingers hook with his in a half hand hold, looking up to meet his eyes and seeing the same tears she holds in hers in his gaze too, "Maybe... Or maybe he'll take to Frey like his father." Maeve murmurs, a watery smile tugging on her lips even as tears threaten to slip own her cheeks all over again.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Maeve - 07-19-2021, 02:19 PM