take this sinking boat and point it home
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He hums softly, "Court of Stars huh, fancy. Can't believe how much has changed in such a short time. Guess it really is Leafchange though." The whole world is on a forward march, maybe a sprint, and here he is, doing the same shit he's always done. His eyebrow raises at the throne comment. Why did she flush afterwards? Must just be Maeve being Maeve. "You've always done right by them, when you can. I mean you made the Halenani bigger just so you could house more people. I'm sure Safrin is proud of you." He knows little of the goddess but this seems up her alley, from what he does know. Speaking Safrin, "You've talked to Seren then? How is she?" She's here, he's pretty sure he'd seen her. But she was talking to Sah, which is.. interesting. He might even tease her about it, if she still cares about him.

Her fingers tangle with his and it's too much but the baby is moving and he doesn't want to miss it. He's already missed so much. "Maybe. Or Safrin. Got the whole world at his fingertips probably. I would like to take him to meet Frey, when he's born. I think they like babies." Their demi-god is a midwife after all.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Locke - 07-20-2021, 05:02 PM