take this sinking boat and point it home
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"No better time for change than the season with that very word in its name, hm?" She laughs softly, the sound barely enough to be a laugh, but it's close. The world was changing. Caido was changing. There was nothing left to do but change with it. Her, him, and everyone else that was caught up in the whirlwind. "I hope she is. I'm really trying." Maeve admits, cheeks flushing all over again as she tangles their fingers together, holding his hand over the spot their baby seems to favor the most.

Seren was another topic entirely and Maeve's lips purse lightly, "She's doing alright. Has a lot on her plate too, but she's okay." Maeve finally settles on, eyes flicking towards where Seren was currently sitting with Sah, working on their own projects.

The statement catches her off guard and she takes a moment to process it then. He was going to come back. She knew that much. Did this mean he was going to be around often? He wasn't just going to ignore his child, but what did that really mean? For her? For them? "They might like that. Phoebe is their demigod. Babies are kind of in their realm."
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Maeve - 07-20-2021, 06:23 PM