take this sinking boat and point it home
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He hums softly, trying not to think about it too hard. He's had enough change in the last year. Not that he says that out loud. He just kind of nods, eyes falling down to their hands tangled together. A beat longer and he slips his hand away, as much as he doesn't want to. He doesn't want to lead her on. He's still not sure what he wants to do and the last thing he wants is to make her think any differently.

"I'm glad. I've got the feeling she doesn't want to talk to me." Would she not have come to greet him if she did? She probably knows, about all of this. Why wouldn't she? He thinks she might be closer to Maeve than she is to him. It's fine. He prefers it that way. "She looks healthy though. Good. Can tell she's been training." He wonders if she's still a dragoon.

"Have you arranged care for them yet? While you're doing all your.. Leader-y things?" He would like to think some of it will fall to him but still. Locke tucks his hands into his lap, turning to look down at the table again. It's got a nice wood grain to it. Pretty. "And have you thought about how.. To protect them? From the war?" It's a big question but its been lingering in his mind since he found out. He doesn't want to overstep though. For some reason, he's not sure how much he'll be allowed to be involved with the kid. After all, who really wants Locke raising their baby?
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Locke - 07-20-2021, 08:53 PM