take this sinking boat and point it home
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He really doubts it. Locke has a feeling he burned all of his bridges the second he told her to get out of his apartment. Maeve is a beautiful, charismatic person and Locke never had a chance. Not that he cares. He's gotten this far without anyone, right? He'll be fine. The attuned shifts a little in his seat, claws digging into the table for a moment before he schools himself. He really needs to figure out how to get this all under control. Really.

"I've met Ray. Once." His eyes flicker to the woman before back to the table. "I'm glad you have people. A council. Surround yourself with people that will help you." He wonders if there was a time when he would've been on it. Not that he has any wisdom to offer. Locke takes a deep breath, eyes closing as she talks. For some reason, the thought of Remi having his child, even just to protect it, irks him. Maybe it's that she doesn't think he's strong enough. Of course he isn't though. He is no dragon, no demi-god. He runs a hand through his hair before finally turning to look at her.

"I don't think giving a child to one of the gods is a good idea, honestly. Isn't this a war between the gods? Old and new? What makes you think the stars will be any safer?"
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Locke - 07-20-2021, 09:30 PM