take this sinking boat and point it home
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

There is something about the sudden shift between them. The way he speaks, his tone, the cadence to his words that has her on edge. Maeve turns to look at him, eyes narrowing dangerously as her arm curls protectively around her belly, unable to help the instinctual reaction to shield this tender part of her. "Because the Voice cannot reach the Stars. That is Safrin's domain. It's where she kept Kamaria. It's where she kept Seren. Where she allowed them both to grow to be stronger." Despite the irritation curling through her veins, urging her to spit venom and lash out, she remains utterly calm. "The Voice can take over any of the Ascended. Any of them. Anytime, anywhere, and make them do whatever she wants. She could have Nate kill Kamaria and Sunjata in their beds."

Her eyes remain locked on him, a breath catching in her throat before she forces it out once more, licking her lips as her shoulders release some of their tension. "Safrin, Frey, or any one of them could keep them safe. The Voice has already caused enough death and destruction, taking lives that never asked to be turned, tearing apart families. Do you really think that Safrin or any of the others would want to see that happen to another family?"
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Maeve - 07-20-2021, 10:11 PM