take this sinking boat and point it home
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

His eyes narrow, slitted pupils where round ones should be. She's acting like his question is out of place. It's not. But he waits until she's done, trying to be good and actually listen to her. Every ounce of his blood sings to push her down, to hold her and force her to listen to what he's saying instead of filling in blanks that aren't there. The corner of his lip pulls back, revealing a fang as if he'd actually hurt her. He wouldn't, never, not physically at least. But he's irritated.

One, he didn't know about the whole thing with the stars, another with the Voice thing. As much as he likes Nate, he's suddenly worried. For a moment he had been excited to tell him about the baby but now? With Maeve tied so deeply to Safrin? It's not fear but anger that suddenly courses through his veins. Deeper than before, red hot. He's not ever going to let anyone touch his child, demi-god or otherwise.

The last bit almost makes him laugh but he doesn't feel like fighting with her. Not now, not before. He's so tired of it all. "Safrin, Frey, Ludo, they're all targets. What.. Makes you think she'd take our kid up there? Sure, her own kids but.." He's aware he's been.. wishy washy with all of this. He's aware of his friendship with Nate. He's not sure how much Maeve or Safrin know but.. Still. "I'm not trying to fight with you. I just think we should have a back up plan. If they won't help us. I know you're important to Safrin but.." Did she not tear apart Sunjata's family before? "I just think it's good to have options."
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Locke - 07-20-2021, 10:34 PM