take this sinking boat and point it home
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve flinches despite herself as his pupils shift and his lip curls to reveal a fang. She doesn't think that he'll hurt her. Not really. The response is ingrained, though. He could hurt her if he wanted to. Maeve doesn't know why he would want to, but he could. She draws her bottom lip between her teeth, eyeing him warily as he bristles just as much as she does, his more obvious than her own. She doesn't have any predators sharing her skin, coming out in subtle ways when she's upset, all she has is herself.

"I don't know that she would, but I would beg her if I had to. I would do anything, Locke. Don't you understand? No matter what it took." And Safrin? Well, there were things that Safrin wanted. There were things that Safrin would take if it meant undying loyalty. Something Maeve would give her if it meant that their baby was safe. "What do you suggest then? Do you have another plan? Anything else to offer? Because right now I don't know what else I can do besides go to the gods and try." Her voice is strained, almost pleading, trying hard to figure out where his head was at.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Maeve - 07-20-2021, 11:17 PM